Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Waiting on Wednesday (September 30)

This was started by Jill at Breaking the Spine. Basically, these are books that haven't been released yet, but that I can't wait for.

Wish by Alexandra Bullen


For broken-hearted Olivia Larsen, nothing can change the fact that her twin sister, Violet, is gone... until a mysterious, beautiful gown arrives on her doorstep. The dress doesn't just look magical; it is magical. It has the power to grant her one wish, and the only thing Olivia wants is her sister back.

With Violet again by her side, both girls get a second chance at life. And as the sisters soon discover, they have two more dresses-and two more wishes left. But magic can't solve everything, and Olivia is forced to confront her ghosts to learn how to laugh, love, and live again.

In a breathtaking debut from Alexandra Bullen, WISH asks the question: If you could have anything, what would you wish for? (From Goodreads)

Release Date: January 1, 2010
Published by Point

8 comments:

Mel (He Followed Me Home) said...

I love the premise! Thanks for sharing:)

Tales of Whimsy said...

I love this premise and adore the cover. Excellent choice.

Cackleberry Homestead said...

This sounds so good - it's definitely going on my wishlist. The cover is beautiful too.

Sandy said...

The cover is beautiful! I love how the crystal-y dress just vanishes... kinda like leaves blowing away :D

I didn't know about the premise (I've only seen the cover on The Story Siren)... this one's going on my wishlist post now ;)

Mary (Bookfan) said...

Aww, great cover! Sounds like a good book.

Faye( Ramblings of a Teenage Bookworm) said...

Yeah the cover is pretty. I can't wait 4 this 1 :D

Sandy said...

The Cinderella Society starts out really fun but then it surprises you with its seriousness. (but in a totally good way, I promise!) :D

Krista said...

Oh, I love this cover~! It sounds really good too!

Copyright ©2009-2013 Cornucopia of Reviews. All Rights Reserved.