Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Just a little note...

So, after reading a post by Yan over at Books By Their Cover,I realized I should probably do the same thing. I've just started my senior year as an undergrad (eep), and so I'm starting to concentrate on classes/studying for the GRE. While I'll still be updating my blog, and commenting, it will be with less frequency. Once I get into a routine I'm sure things will pick back up. I also need to do a blog awards post, since I've gotten a few from some awesome bloggers, but haven't had a chance to post them.

Hope everyone had a happy first day of September!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck with your semester! I am in my last one for undergrad so I know all about the fun college stuff.

Krista said...

Good luck with school! All the best!

Josephine said...

Lizzie,
Good luck with school and take care!! Looking forward to visit you again!
-Alex

Tales of Whimsy said...

No worries doll. We'll miss you but we totally understand.

Andrea said...

Good luck with school this semester! And enjoy every minute (except the GRE, yuck, I took it twice (to raise my math score)).

Copyright ©2009-2013 Cornucopia of Reviews. All Rights Reserved.