Sunday, September 27, 2009

In My Mailbox (September 27)

In my mailbox was created by Kristi of The Story Siren, who was inspired by Pop Culture Junkie. Here are the books I got this week...

My Soul to Take by Rachel Vincent

She doesn't see dead people, but…

She senses when someone near her is about to die. And when that happens, a force beyond her control compels her to scream bloody murder. Literally.

Kaylee just wants to enjoy having caught the attention of the hottest guy in school. But a normal date is hard to come by when Nash seems to know more about her need to scream than she does. And when classmates start dropping dead for no apparent reason, only Kaylee knows who'll be next…



What did you get this week?

16 comments:

Katie said...

I keep meaning to get this one. I should add it to my bookstore release list!

Happy reading!

Sandy said...

I got A LOT this week and last, lol.

I love the cover for My Soul to Take...it's so beautiful!

Rebecca said...

I have this book on my shelf. I'll be reading it soon. I look forward to your review of it. Hope you enjoy reading your book.

~The Book Pixie said...

I've been dying to read My Soul to Take. I hope you enjoy it.

~Briana

Tales of Whimsy said...

O
Looooks good.
I love this cover.
Something about red covers always gets me.

Nina said...

Great book you got! Enjoy reading it.

the story siren said...

oh this is a good one! happy reading!

Cat said...

I guess I should check out this series. I feel all peer pressured. HA!

Anonymous said...

I really want to read this. I loved Rachel's Shapeshifters series.

I Want To Read That said...

I've ordered My Soul to Take - really looking forward to getting it. Hope you enjoy it:)

Jenn (Books At Midnight) said...

I've fun reading! I've actually just ordered this book and it should arrive in a few days. (:

GardenofEdee said...

Wow this books sounds interesting. Enjoy!

Alexia561 said...

Oh, I loved this book! Such a beautiful cover, and the story was pretty good too. *L*

Hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

Kelsey said...

I bought this book on Saturday! It looks really good(:

kt said...

Sounds good, can't wait for the review!

Heidi said...

I had heard alot about My Soul to Take, and then last week my mum came home with a copy, saying it cuaght her eye and she thought I might enjoy it :P And I did!

Copyright ©2009-2013 Cornucopia of Reviews. All Rights Reserved.