Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Waiting on Wednesday (September 16)

This was started by Jill at Breaking the Spine. Basically, these are books that haven't been released yet, but that I can't wait for.

The Espressologist by Kristina Springer

What’s your drink of choice? Is it a small pumpkin spice latte? Then you’re lots of fun and a bit sassy. Or a medium americano? You prefer simplicity in life. Or perhaps it’s a small decaf soy sugar-free hazelnut caffe latte? Some might call you a yuppie. Seventeen-year-old barista Jane Turner has this theory that you can tell a lot about a person by their regular coffee drink. She scribbles it all down in a notebook and calls it Espressology. So it’s not a totally crazy idea when Jane starts hooking up some of her friends based on their coffee orders. Like her best friend, Em, a medium hot chocolate, and Cam, a toffee nut latte. But when her boss, Derek, gets wind of Jane’s Espressology, he makes it an in-store holiday promotion, promising customers their perfect matches for the price of their favorite coffee. Things are going better than Derek could ever have hoped, so why is Jane so freaked out? Does it have anything to do with Em dating Cam? She’s the one who set them up! She should be happy for them, right?

Published by Farrar, Straus and Giroux
Release Date: October 27, 2009

7 comments:

Tales of Whimsy said...

This is on my TBR list too :)

Sara said...

This one looks like it is going to be so cute!

Mishel (P.S. I Love Books) said...

I agree with Sara, it does sound cute =)

I already have this on my TBR list!

Mary (Bookfan) said...

Ha, before reading other comments I thought "cute premise"! I'll watch for it!

Kelsey said...

Nice pick, this was my WOW too(:

Sab H. said...

Great pick! I cant wait for this book either!

Alexia561 said...

Haven't heard of this one, but sounds like it could be fun!

Copyright ©2009-2013 Cornucopia of Reviews. All Rights Reserved.