Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Teaser Tuesday (September 1)

I hope everyone is celebrating September 1st by purchasing a ton of the amazing books that are being released today. Really, it's obscene the number of books out today that I need to buy.

Here's my teaser this week -

It's a meme hosted by Should Be Reading and here are the
rules:
Grab your current read...
Open to a random page
Share two teaser sentences from somewhere on the page

Don't include spoilers.

This week:

"On the rare occasion of a more formal event, Mom usually has to bribe me into dressy pants. A dress would cost her World Cup tickets."

Page 58, Oh. My. Gods., by Tera Lynn Childs

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

This has been on my TBR list of awhile. Now I want to read it more! =)

Kelsey said...

This book looks really cute. I'm glad I have a copy in my TBR(:

Mel (He Followed Me Home) said...

aWith a quote and cover like that, this book looks hillarious!

Susan said...

Consider me teased - this looks really intriguing :) Great teaser this week! My teaser accompanies a giveaway on my blog this week.

Andrea said...

LOL, that's funny. I like the cover of the book. Great teaser!
Here's mine

Krista said...

Ha, ha, too funny! I have been wanting to read this since JuJu did a review for it! I'll definitely have to get it once I go to the bookstore next! Great teaser!

Mine is here

Zia said...

Haha great teaser!

Jessica B said...

I might have to pick this up, even if it does look a little girly for my taste....

shutupimreading.blogspot.com
Jessica

Staci said...

I love that teaser!! I hate dresses too!!!

Amy said...

I love that teaser. . .and the cover!

Lisa said...

I think I know some folks like that. Fun teaser!

My teaser is here.

Christina said...

Yet another book to add to the pile. It sounds like a fun book. :-)

Catherine @ The Blonde Diaries said...

I have no idea what this book is about but I just love that cover. I'm going to have to go find out about this book now.

Copyright ©2009-2013 Cornucopia of Reviews. All Rights Reserved.