Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Welcome to Cornucopia of Reviews!

My name is Lizzy, and I started the site in the summer of 2009. Although I can't recall what exactly inspired me to start a blog featuring book reviews, I do know that part of the reason was that I wanted to share the love that I have for Young Adult Literature with others.

I found that once I entered my 20's, people expected me to move on from the Young Adult section of my local bookstore. While I enjoy reading all genres, I adore YA books. Blogging has been a great way to network with other people who love that same genre. Plus, I've found plenty of other non-teens who still love teen fiction.

I'm also active on:
Goodreads
Twitter
Barnes and Noble

Email Contact: Cornucopiaofreviews@gmail.com

0 comments:

Copyright ©2009-2013 Cornucopia of Reviews. All Rights Reserved.