Tuesday, September 15, 2009

100th Follower Contest Winners

The contest went really well! I got almost 300 entries when I counted them up, which was awesome.

Now, for the big reveal of Two Truths and a Lie...

I never had a pet turtle named Teddy. I wish that I did, because I think turtles are awesome...but I've only had cats and fish (tragically, those two pets don't go well together).

I started playing the flute in middle school, and still practice every now and again.
I also enjoy cooking, I'm just not very good at it.

Now for the winners:


with lucky number 13


&



Alex & Lauren
from A Flight of Minds
with number 137


Winners have been emailed and have 48 hours to return an email. If I don't receive a reply within that time I'll have to pick another winner!

8 comments:

ReggieWrites said...

Congrats you guys! Enjoy your pre-orders! I'm interested to see what you choose :-)

Krista said...

Thank you so Much! I just sent you my mail stuff! Thanks again this is super awesome!

Tales of Whimsy said...

Excellent! WAHOO Krista! :)

Amanda said...

Oh man! I was hoping you had a turtle!

;P

Congrats to the winners!

Briana said...

Yay Lauren and Alex! :)

-Briana

Anonymous said...

congrats to the winners

Cecelia said...

Congrats Krista and A Flight of Minds crew! Happy reading!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to the winners!

Copyright ©2009-2013 Cornucopia of Reviews. All Rights Reserved.