Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Teaser Tuesday (July 31)


What is teaser tuesday?
It's a meme hosted by Should Be Reading and here are the rules:
Grab your current read...
Open to a random page
Share two teaser sentences from somewhere on the page
Don't include spoilers.

"His voice is so pure, so enthralling that my instinct is to believe whatever he says. "Tonight the Morgans called you over because Mrs. Morgan collapsed and was rendered unconscious." 
-Whispers in Autumn, Page 151 (uncorrected ARC), by Trisha Leigh

I'm writing a huge paper (I totally procrastinated) this week, so I'm a bit behind on my reading. I'm really enjoying this one so far, though!

9 comments:

Maryellen said...

intriguing, love the detail about his voice!

MY TT
http://maryellenbrady.com/2012/07/30/teaser-tuesday-size-12-and-ready-to-rock-by-meg-cabot/

Sandra Nachlinger said...

I've heard voices like that (Barry White comes to mind). Good teaser.
My Teaser is from A VERY SOUTHERN AFFAIR.

Michelle Sedeño said...

Nice teasers! I've read one teaser last week with the same book.
Here's mine:
Michelle Shouts Random: Teaser Tuesdays
Happy Tuesday and enjoy reading!

Nash Nordin said...

Nice teaser about the voice. I like the cover a lot!

ai-books

Beth F said...

Good luck with the paper.

I'm playing today too, at Beth Fish Reads

Tales of Whimsy said...

O he must have quite the commanding presence. Great teaser.

Anonymous said...

good teaser, sounds like an interesting read.

http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/07/teaser-tuesday_31.html

Lenna W said...

Forget the teaser, I love the cover!

Here's mine.

Unknown said...

Nice teasers! Pretty cover!

Here is mine for this week:
CarolynBrown-Books

Copyright ©2009-2013 Cornucopia of Reviews. All Rights Reserved.