Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Teaser Tuesday (July 10)

What is teaser tuesday?
It's a meme hosted by Should Be Reading and here are the rules:
Grab your current read...
Open to a random page
Share two teaser sentences from somewhere on the page
Don't include spoilers.

"It looked like a giant fist had descended from the heavens, punching a round hole in the roof above my sister's room and collapsing the front of the house. Flames shot into the sky above the hole and licked up the roof."

-Ashfall, Page 14, by Mike Mullin

*I've actually already finished this one and the review will be posted soon!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW Sounds crazy!
My TT

Sandra Nachlinger said...

A meteor? Space debris? I'd like to know more!
My Teaser is from ...And The Whippoorwill Sang.

Crystal B. said...

Great teaser :D Love the cover of this book, glad to her you enjoyed it .I will be looking into this one
Here is my Teaser Tuesday

Kristyn said...

Sounds crazy, great teaser!! :)

http://aturnofpage.blogspot.com/2012/07/teaser-tuesday-no-8.html

Unknown said...

OK this is the 9th blog I have visited and now the 5th book I have put on a wish list! WHOA awesome!

Mine is from Lakebrige - SUMMER by Natasha Troop

Jessica ( frellathon ) said...

I adored this book. So scary about how real it felt the way people are.

Kari Po-Ku ▲ said...

Great teaser! I've been dying to read this since then, but I haven't had a time to read it, haha. :D

My TT

Li @ rulethewaves.ne said...

Descriptive teaser! I've seen this book around GoodReads but haven't checked it out myself. Thanks for sharing =)

Here's my teasers for this week: http://www.rulethewaves.net/blog/?p=5174

Anonymous said...

intriguing teaser.

http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/07/teaser-tuesday_10.html

Tales of Whimsy said...

Oh wow. That's good. Bomb?

Copyright ©2009-2013 Cornucopia of Reviews. All Rights Reserved.