Thursday, July 12, 2012

Feature and Follow Friday


Feature & Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee and Allison Can Read and gives bloggers a topic to discuss each week while discovering new blogs! 

This week's question: What drove you to start book blogging in the first place? 

When I started this blog three years ago I was working at a local video rental store (which has since gone out of business). I had just started my senior year of college and I really wanted to do something for myself. I love books, and I just wanted to spread that love to a community of people who appreciate YA books! 

6 comments:

Obsession with Books said...

Hi & Happy Friday!

A great answer, blogging/reading is the perfect hobby.

My FF - http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com.au/2012/07/feature-and-follow-friday-13th-july.html

BLHmistress said...

It's great to have a place , where its yours to do or say what you want. And spread the word of awesome books.

Follower

My FF

Anonymous said...

It's amazing to find there's a whole group of people who love the same books you do! I always thought I was bit odd being older and reading tons of YA books. Turns out there are tons of us out there!

Happy Friday.
Alison at The Cheap Reader

Hannah said...

Nice FFF! See My FFF? New Follower!

Unknown said...

Hey there! I just started following you!
Here is my FF :
http://cheerfulreviews.blogspot.com/2012/07/feature-follow.html
Thanks (:

Teri Harman said...

Very cool. I followed on GFC and Twitter. My blog is book-matters.com Hope you'll stop by. Thanks!

Copyright ©2009-2013 Cornucopia of Reviews. All Rights Reserved.