Sunday, July 15, 2012

In My Mailbox (July 15)

In My Mailbox was created by Kristi of The Story Siren. Here's what I got this week:



All links go to Goodreads

Books Mentioned:
Bitter End by Jennifer Brown
Hush by Donna Jo Napoli
Monument 14 by Emmy Laybourne
Princess for Hire by Lindsey Leavitt
For Darkness Shows the Stars by Diana Peterfreund
Size 12 and Ready to Rock by Meg Cabot
7 Clues to Winning You by Kristin Walker
The Magicians by Lev Grossman
Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
Extraordinary by Nancy Werlin
Won from Epic Reads: A Midsummer Tights Dream by Lousie Rennison

4 comments:

Book Sake said...

Monument and For Darkness are both on my TBR lis - they look really good!

Our Media Mail post is at Book Sake. –Jessica

Tales of Whimsy said...

I've heard good stuff about Size 12 and Ready to Rock :) enjoy!

Scarlett said...

I'm really excited for For Darkness Shows the Stars. And the Assassin's Curse is absolutely amazing! so you should definitely check it out.

Thanks for stopping by!

Crystal said...

I have heard really good things about Monument 14, I hope you enjoy it =) Happy reading!

Copyright ©2009-2013 Cornucopia of Reviews. All Rights Reserved.