Monday, August 24, 2009

What Are You Reading & Live Your Five

I thought I would participate in this meme this week, since I'm a bit behind on my reviews. I'll definitely be posting one later this evening, but I haven't had time to go over it yet.

Books I read last week:
Along For the Ride by Sarah Dessen
Unwind by Neal Shusterman
The Plague by Joanne Dahme

Currently Reading:
Bewitching Season by Marissa Doyle

To Read:
Fire by Kristin Cashore

Have you guys heard about Living Your Five yet? It's a fun new blog from the authors Kay Cassidy (The Cinderella Society), Tera Lynn Childs (Oh. My. Gods. & Goddess Boot Camp), Becca Fitzpatrick (Hush, Hush), and Alyson Noel (Evermore, Blue Moon, and more). I shamelessly stole their header so that you'd have a picture to go with this!

Here's the little blurb from the site

Living Your Five is about making the world a better place, one person at a time. It's about understanding what you care about most and how you can make a positive difference in your world.
Are you ready to live your Five?

Go check their website out, and think about what your five are. They're having a contest in honor of their project being launched. You can win a gift card to Barnes & Noble, a book from each of the founders, and a 100 dollar donation made in your name to the non-profit of your choice (a very cool prize, in my opinion).

4 comments:

Kelsey said...

I loved Along For the Ride. I have The Plague & Bewitching Season on my TBR shelf, they look really good. (:

Tales of Whimsy said...

O yah! I can't wait for the review.

Andrea said...

That's a great list, happy reading!
The Living your Five sounds intriguing. I will check it out, thanks!

Faye( Ramblings of a Teenage Bookworm) said...

I can't ait 2 read FIRE. Graceling was awesome

Copyright ©2009-2013 Cornucopia of Reviews. All Rights Reserved.