Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Teaser Tuesday (August 4)

I thought my teaser would be the first two lines of Vamped, since Thursday and Friday I'll be posting about it.

Here's my teaser this week -

It's a meme hosted by Should Be Reading and here are the
rules:
Grab your current read...
Open to a random page
Share two teaser sentences from somewhere on the page
Don't include spoilers

"I'm here to tell you, rising from the dead just purely sucks. I woke up in a blind terror."

Page 1, Vamped, by Lucienne Diver

10 comments:

Leslie said...

omg i've been wanting to read this book!!!!! i woke up in blind terror i love that! great teaser!

Anonymous said...

Fun teaser, yikes, those are some teeth;)

Cecelia said...

I'm not sure if those lines are supposed to make me laugh, but they did. Great teaser! (and the book sounds cute)

Brooke from The Bluestocking Guide said...

Hysterical. Here is mine

Kerri said...

It must be good with a cover like that!

Andrea said...

Very cute teaser, sounds pretty good.

Susan said...

I love that cover! I've got a couple of good teasers this week. Here's a link.

Faye( Ramblings of a Teenage Bookworm) said...

cool teaser, buffy the vampire slayer-ish

i really want 2 read this book!

Kristen said...

Definitely looks like a fun book! Enjoy!

Nicole said...

Haha I love it! This book sounds great! Here's mine.

Copyright ©2009-2013 Cornucopia of Reviews. All Rights Reserved.