Monday, August 3, 2009

New Computer (and other fun things to expect this week)


Today I got my new laptop delivered (while I was at work, of course). I had basically stopped spending money this summer, aside from books of course, just so that I could save up for a new computer when I head back to college at the end of the month. I have to say, it's beautiful. Once I held it in my hands, any buyer's remorse was gone (I'm just not going to look at my bank account balance until I put a few more paychecks back in).

I also wanted to post a "Coming This Week" type of thing. Expect my regular memes, and on Thursday I'll be posting my review for Lucienne Diver's Vamped! I'm really excited for Friday, because I'll be posting my first author interview! Lucienne Diver was kind enough to take a little time to answer some questions, so expect those this week. Of course, I'll also be announcing the winner of my contest (woohoo)! So, keep checking back!

What's everyone else up to this week?

5 comments:

Amanda said...

I got my new mac laptop in February, and I just love her. :)

Cecelia said...

Congrats! (it's a bit like a new baby, delivered by stork, yeah?) Enjoy your Mac.

Bianca said...

We have an iMac, his name is Alec. Love him to death!

Yep, I'm aware that it's crazy that I named a computer.

Lizzy said...

I'm so glad other people name their computers! For a while I thought I was the only one that did.

Faye( Ramblings of a Teenage Bookworm) said...

laptops*drool*
i have 2 save my $$$ 2 get one.

Copyright ©2009-2013 Cornucopia of Reviews. All Rights Reserved.