Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (August 15)





Waiting on Wednesday was started by Jill at Breaking the Spine. This weekly meme shares the upcoming books that I'm most excited about.


The Mark of Athena (Heroes of Olympus 3)

In The Son of Neptune, Percy, Hazel, and Frank met in Camp Jupiter, the Roman equivalent of Camp Halfblood, and traveled to the land beyond the gods to complete a dangerous quest. The third book in the Heroes of Olympus series will unite them with Jason, Piper, and Leo. But they number only six--who will complete the Prophecy of Seven? 
The Greek and Roman demigods will have to cooperate in order to defeat the giants released by the Earth Mother, Gaea. Then they will have to sail together to the ancient land to find the Doors of Death. What exactly are the Doors of Death? Much of the prophesy remains a mystery. . . . With old friends and new friends joining forces, a marvelous ship, fearsome foes, and an exotic setting, The Mark of Athena promises to be another unforgettable adventure by master storyteller Rick Riordan. (From Goodreads)


Published by Hyperion
Release Date: October 2, 2012

8 comments:

MåїÐ»-(¯`v´¯)-» said...

This sounds very interesting! And the cover is..I would say intense! Nice pick! Thanks for sharing! :D

My WoW post! 

~ Maida @ Literary Love Affair

Christina T said...

This is one of the books I'm most excited about for fall reading and is definitely a must buy. Love Rick Riordan's books!

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

This one does sound exciting...love that cover. Thanks for sharing, and here's MY WOW POST

Tales of Whimsy said...

Must must must try this series.

Kelly said...

I still don't know why I haven't read any of this series - it sounds so exciting! And everyone seems to love it!

Thanks for stopping by my WoW!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, I'm excited about this book! I can't believe it's the last one.

Courtney @ Fuzzy.Coffee.Books

Krystianna said...

Awesome choice. I really want to start this series. I haven't read any Rick Riordan novels yet!

Mel@Thedailyprophecy said...

A lot of people seem to love this series.. I still haven't read them.

My WoW pick :)

Copyright ©2009-2013 Cornucopia of Reviews. All Rights Reserved.