Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Teaser Tuesday (August 28)

What is teaser tuesday? It's a meme hosted by Should Be Reading and here are the rules: Grab your current read... Open to a random page Share two teaser sentences from somewhere on the page Don't include spoilers.

"She rolled aside as her cover was smashed to kindling, azalea petals drifting over the oni's shoulders like perfumed snowflakes. The demon loomed above her, twelve feet high, all iron-tipped tusks and long, jagged fingernails."

-Stormdancer, Page 1 (!), by Jay Kristoff.

Yep, this is the second paragraph...I''m swooning over the book already.

6 comments:

Vonnie said...

I'm seeing this book everywhere. Sounds awesome.

I have two teasers.

gautami tripathy said...

Some teasers are so good that those take one into another world. This one is one of those teasers!!

Here is my Tuesday post!

Tales of Whimsy said...

Page 1? Awesomesauce! What a kick butt beginning.

MåїÐ»-(¯`v´¯)-» said...

I've been meaning to read this for a while now! Can't wait to get my hands on it! Great teaser! :D

My TT! 

~ Maida @ Literary Love Affair

Alice Audrey said...

Scary situation to be in, but if the cover is anything to go by, she can handle it.

Great teaser. Please check out my teaser.

Dazzling Mage said...

Ooh, loving it! Great teaser!

Copyright ©2009-2013 Cornucopia of Reviews. All Rights Reserved.