Monday, August 20, 2012

Teaser Tuesday (August 21)

What is teaser tuesday? It's a meme hosted by Should Be Reading and here are the rules: Grab your current read... Open to a random page Share two teaser sentences from somewhere on the page Don't include spoilers.

So, I'm about to start my internship...after 18 years of being in school it's finally time to start my career (eep). So I thought I would post some Winnie the Pooh quotes (plus I just finished Monument 14, so I haven't technically started a new book yet).

“If the person you are talking to doesn't appear to be listening, be patient. It may simply be that he has a small piece of fluff in his ear.” 

“The things that make me different are the things that make me.” 


13 comments:

Jac (Two Moms Reading) said...

Winnie The Pooh is such a wonderful book, so full of little trinkets of wisdom!! Great choice for a teaser!

My Top Ten / Teaser Tuesday!

Sandra Nachlinger said...

Winnie the Pooh is such a smart little guy. Thanks for reminding me of that!
My Teaser is from Vengeance is Sacred.

Michelle Sedeño said...

I'm aware of Winnie The Pooh ever since because of Disney but never had a chance to read the book. (I'm don't even know that it's a book.)
Anyway, nice teasers! Here's mine. :)
Happy Tuesday and enjoy reading!
Follower.

Shelley Munro said...

Winnie the Pooh always makes me smile. Loved the teasers.

Here's My Teaser

Michelle Sedeño said...

Oops! Wrong link! Here's the REAL one. (:

MåїÐ»-(¯`v´¯)-» said...

OH MY GOSH!! Winnie...haven't thought of that in a LONG time! Great teaser! Thank you bringing back Winnie! :D WOOT WOOT!

My TT! 

~ Maida @ Literary Love Affair

Cheryl said...

I love this book. I bought it for one of my kids.

Here's my teaser

Anonymous said...

Great teasers.

http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/08/teaser-tuesday_21.html

Tales of Whimsy said...

O those are both so awesome.

I love them.

Especially the one about fluff.

Thanks so much for sharing them.

Bookish said...

Great teaser, I've always loved Winnie The Pooh!

Here's my Teaser Tuesday!

Mel@Thedailyprophecy said...

You just got to love Winnie The Pooh. I read this book and I loved it. It's sweet and there are really clever lines in. (And I love the Disney movies from Pooh ^^)

Unknown said...

interesting that a children's book can have so much good stuff that adults should be learning! Love it. Here is my TT http://newpaperadventures.blogspot.com/2012/08/teaser-tuesday-82112.html

Irish said...

What a great teaser. I love Winnie the Pooh.

My teaser is here.

Copyright ©2009-2013 Cornucopia of Reviews. All Rights Reserved.