Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Teaser Tuesday (April 5)

What is teaser tuesday?
It's a meme hosted by
Should Be Reading and here are the rules:
Grab your current read...
Open to a random page
Share two teaser sentences from somewhere on the page
Don't include spoilers.


"If you've got a Level Four clearance or higher, you probably know all about us Gallagher Girls, since we've been around for more than a hundred years (the school, not me-I'll turn sixteen next month!). But if you don't have that kind of clearance, then you probably think we're just an urban spy myth-like jet packs and invisibility suits-and your drive by our ivy-covered walls, look at our gorgeous mansion and manicured grounds, and assume, like everyone else, that the Gallagher Academy for Exceptional Young Women is just a snooty boarding school for bored heiresses with no place else to go."
-I'd Tell You I Love You, But then I'd Have to Kill You, Page 2, by Ally Carter

7 comments:

Pooch said...

Someone just got set straight by that young girl! Sounds like quite a book! Enjoy!

:)

Beth said...

Great book title! My teaser come from Mr. Darcy Broke My Heart.

Belinda said...

Looks like a fun read :) Hope you're enjoying it. You can find my teasers here at The Bookish Snob

Sally said...

Great teaser. I've only read Heist Society by Ally Carter which I loved maybe I should start reading this series.
Sally.
Here's mine:
http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Great teaser...and title!

Thanks for sharing.

Here's MY TT POST

Jenny N. said...

Ok I want to read this now. Soundsl ike my kind of book.

Tales of Whimsy said...

I've been so meaning to read these. Great teaser.

Here is my TT :)

Copyright ©2009-2013 Cornucopia of Reviews. All Rights Reserved.