Saturday, April 2, 2011

2011 Debut Author Challenge Update

Since it's been a full three months since I began the challenge, I thought it was time for an update. The goal of this challenge, hosted by The Story Siren, is to read at least 12 YA books from debut authors. I aimed way over twelve, and here are the books that I've reviewed thus far:

Will Work for Prom Dress by Aimee Ferris
Here Lies Bridget by Paige Harbison
Bad Taste in Boys Carrie Harris
Human .4 by Mike Lancaster
The False Princess by Eilis O'Neal
Across the Universe by Beth Revis
The Liar Society by Lisa and Laura Roecker

So, that's 7/?, since I still haven't listed the books that I plan to review post-July. How's the challenge going for you?

1 comments:

Jenny N. said...

I probably won't be reading as much debut books as I did last year but I think I've read about the same amount as you so far.

Copyright ©2009-2013 Cornucopia of Reviews. All Rights Reserved.