Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Teaser Tuesday (April 19)

What is teaser tuesday?
It's a meme hosted by Should Be Reading and here are the rules:
Grab your current read...
Open to a random page
Share two teaser sentences from somewhere on the page
Don't include spoilers.

"Down the hall, I heard Eva Alvarez explaining how Buenos Aries on New Year's Eve is awesome. A pair of freshman rushed by our door talking about who would make a better Gallagher Girl: Buffy the Vampire Slayer or Veronica Mars (a debate made much more interesting by the fact it was taking place in Farsi)."

-Cross My Heart and Hope to Spy (Gallagher Girls 2), page 17, by Ally Carter

7 comments:

Christina T said...

Great teaser! I love this series and the fact that it features such smart, creative, and brave girls as heroines. I hope you are enjoying the book.

Harvee said...

Sounds like a good YA book!

Book Dilettante

Sonia said...

lol How did she knew it was in Farsi?

mine is here: http://storytreasury.wordpress.com/2011/04/19/teaser-tuesday-quicksilver/

Jules said...

Great teaser!
This sounds like something that I would like! :)

Jules

http://thegreatthegoodandthebad.blogspot.com/

Sally said...

Great teasers. I have the first three books in this series on my tbr pile.
Sally.
http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/04/teaser-tuesday-15.html

Pamela said...

I read the first one in the series when it first came out, and now I have the 3rd, but not the second. I think it's a series I should jump back into cause I enjoyed the first when I read it. I like the teaser!

Feel free to check out my teaser here.

Tales of Whimsy said...

OMG I love this teaser!
So cute, snarky and funny.
I vote Veronica Mars.

Here is my TT :)

Copyright ©2009-2013 Cornucopia of Reviews. All Rights Reserved.