Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday (July 28)

Waiting on Wednesday was started by Jill at Breaking the Spine. This weekly meme shares the upcoming books that I'm most excited about.

Zombies Vs Unicorns, Edited by Justine Larbalestier

It's a question as old as time itself: which is better, the zombie or the unicorn? In this anthology, edited by Holly Black and Justine Larbalestier (unicorn and zombie, respectively), strong arguments are made for both sides in the form of short stories. Half of the stories portray the strengths--for good and evil--of unicorns and half show the good (and really, really bad-ass) side of zombies. Contributors include many bestselling teen authors, including Cassandra Clare, Libba Bray, Maureen Johnson, Meg Cabot, Scott Westerfeld, and Margo Lanagan. This anthology will have everyone asking: Team Zombie or Team Unicorn?

Published by
Margaret K. McElderry
Release Date: September 21, 2010

11 comments:

Literary Cravings said...

great pick!! I can't wait for this book as well!!

Darlyn said...

I will pick unicorn of course ;p

Here's mine;

http://darlynandbooks.blogspot.com/2010/07/www-wo-wednesday-2.html

Happy Wednesday!

Romy @ Lost.in.Stories said...

This sounds great, go team Unicorn!

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

This sounds intriguing...I vote for the Unicorns! lol

Here's mine:

http://chezraine.wordpress.com/2010/07/27/waiting-on-wednesday-20/

Jan von Harz said...

Unicorns all the way, not much for zombies. Great pick!

Anne said...

Kinda reminded me of Plants v.s. Zombies. =)

Here's mine: http://enyascloset.blogspot.com/2010/07/waiting-on-wednesday-happy-ever-after.html.

Katie said...

It sounds like such an interesting book, I'm just not sure I would enjoy it. I'll be looking forward to your review when you get it. Thanks for posting about this book. : ) I'm a new follower.

Katie
http://thecrescivelibrary.blogspot.com/

Nat said...

I vote Unicorns, zombies are freaky. Although I probably won't read it because I'm not much for short stories. I hope you enjoy it though!

Tales of Whimsy said...

Uni baby :)

Cool choice!

Here is my WOW

Alayne said...

This is a fun pick! Very cute. My WOW is at The Crowded Leaf.

Book Sake said...

Love this pick!!

Our pick is at BookSake.

Copyright ©2009-2013 Cornucopia of Reviews. All Rights Reserved.