Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Teaser Tuesday (July 20)

What is Teaser Tuesday?
It's a meme hosted by Should Be Reading and here are the rules:Grab your current read...
Open to a random page
Share two teaser sentences from somewhere on the page
Don't include spoilers

"The Agency had been created and was staffed entirely by women, and its genius lay in the exploitation of female stereotypes. Its secret agents disguised themselves as maids, governesses, clerks, lady companions, and other humble, powerless characters."
-The Agency: The Body at the Tower, Page 4, by Y.S. Lee

16 comments:

pussreboots said...

Sounds good! Mine's from Bollywood Babes by Narinder Dhami.

Lynn Gardner said...

Oh, that sounds like fun. I'd like to be a Victorian spinster seamstress super spy!

My teaser is at Stuff & Nonsense.

Cara said...

I've heard great things about this! Plus, anything Victorian era is love.

My teaser is over here:)

Jennifer said...

Great teaser! This sounds like a book I would enjoy, so I am adding it to my list. My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/07/teaser-tuesdays-the-blind-contessas-new-machine.html

Sullivan McPig said...

I so want to read this series. Thanks for the teaser.

Manga Maniac said...

This series is on my wishlist. Thanks for the teaser!

My teaser is here Manga Maniac Cafe

Bev Hankins said...

This just looks so cool. Going on my TBR List!

Andrea said...

Wow, that sounds intriguing. Nice teaser.

Here's mine.

Aimee said...

This sounds intriguing. I'm going to have to look it up and get more info on it! Great teaser. My Teaser is here.

Tales of Whimsy said...

Ha ha! Love it!

I need to try this series soon :)


Here is my Teaser Tuesday :)

Alayne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alayne said...

Ooh the Agency sounds like an intriguing place to work! My teaser is at The Crowded Leaf.

Jenna JL said...

Good teaser! I really liked the first book in this series.

My teaser is here

Emma said...

That makes me want to read it! WOO HOO POWERFUL WOMEN.

Book Sake said...

Great teaser, can't wait to read this book!

Our teaser is at BookSake.

Marg said...

I've been meaning to find this series.

My teaser is from The Passage this week.

Copyright ©2009-2013 Cornucopia of Reviews. All Rights Reserved.