Monday, July 19, 2010

The Huge TBR Readathon


Kristen at Bookworming in the 21st Century is hosting the Huge TBR Readathon (take 2), and I'm going to participate this time! I've actually already gotten through one book (woohoo). The readathon starts today, and ends on July 25. I know that I should probably post a list of books that I want to read, but I don't want to rush through any books just to finish my list. I will, however, say that I'm currently reading Matched by Ally Condie, and next I plan to read The Red Pyramid by Rick Riordan.




3 comments:

Christina T said...

I loved Matched and The Red Pyramid. I hope you enjoy them and get through a lot of books on your TBR pile.

Kristen said...

I need to read both of those! But I probably won't get to them this week. Arg. My TBR pile is overwhelming... And that is why I'm doing this readathon. I've finished two today and started another. Hopefully will get two or three read tomorrow as well.

Jenny N. said...

Matched sounds very good and I can't wait to start it myself.

Copyright ©2009-2013 Cornucopia of Reviews. All Rights Reserved.