Sunday, July 18, 2010

In My Mailbox (July 18)

In my mailbox was created by Kristi of The Story Siren, who was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie. Here are the books I got this week...

This week -

For Review (From the wonderful owners of The Flying Pig)

Matched by Ally Conde (Arc Edition/Published by Dutton/Release Date: November 30, 2010)

In the Society, Officials decide. Who you love. Where you work. When you die.

Cassia has always trusted their choices. It’s barely any price to pay for a long life, the perfect job, the ideal mate. So when her best friend appears on the Matching screen, Cassia knows with complete certainty that he is the one . . . until she sees another face flash for an instant before the screen fades to black. Now Cassia is faced with impossible choices: between Xander and Ky, between the only life she’s known and a path no one else has ever dared follow—between perfection and passion.

Matched is a story for right now and storytelling with the resonance of a classic.

8 comments:

Christina T said...

I hope you enjoy Matched as much as I did. I am currently working on my review and trying not to gush too much :)

Brittany said...

Awesome. I love this cover, hope the book is just as good. Happy Reading!

Erika Powell said...

Matched looks so good, enjoy
My IMM post

Mel (He Followed Me Home) said...

oh, Matched is supposed to be full of awesome, hope you love it!

The Library Lurker said...

I won this a few weeks ago but I haven't read it yet. I can't wait! Happy reading!

My IMM

The Book Owl said...

Whoo! Enjoy your book. :]

brandileigh2003 said...

I have been wanting to get my hands on Matched! Lucky! Happy Reading. Here’s my IMMB

Emma said...

Oh well, forget my last comment then! I hope you enjoy it. It looks really excellent.

Copyright ©2009-2013 Cornucopia of Reviews. All Rights Reserved.