Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Teaser Tuesday (April 27)

What is teaser tuesday?
It's a meme hosted by Should Be Reading and here are the
rules:
Grab your current read...

Open to a random page
Share two teaser sentences from somewhere on the page
Don't include spoilers

"When I'd thought about what being a double meant, I'd imagined, vaguely, that I would be used as a decoy to throw off the paparazzi when she went to events or stuff like that. Like a stunt double. Not once did I ever think she actually wanted me to pretend to be her."
-My Double Life, Page 38, By Janette Rallison

This is based on the ARC edition, and quotes are subject to change

3 comments:

Tales of Whimsy said...

Good one. I love this book. Yah Janette!

Nina said...

Very nice. I am looking forward to your review.

Cecelia said...

Yeah...pretending to be someone else seems like a lot to sign on for! Great teaser!

If you'd like, you can check out mine here.

Copyright ©2009-2013 Cornucopia of Reviews. All Rights Reserved.