Saturday, April 24, 2010

In My Mailbox (April 25)

In my mailbox was created by Kristi of The Story Siren, who was inspired by Pop Culture Junkie. Here are the books I got this week...

Around the World Tours:

My Double Life by Janette Rallison (Arc Edition, Published by Putnam Juvenile, Release Date: May 13)

Her whole life, Alexia Garcia has been told that she looks just like pop star Kari Kingsley, and one day when Alexia’s photo filters through the Internet, she’s offered a job to be Kari’s double. This would seem like the opportunity of a lifetime, but Alexia’s mother has always warned her against celebrities.

Rebelliously, Alexia flies off to L.A. and gets immersed in a celebrity life. Not only does she have to get used to getting anything she wants, she romances the hottest lead singer on the charts, and finds out that her own father is a singing legend. Through it all, Alexia must stay true to herself, which is hard to do when you are pretending to be somebody else! (from Goodreads)

8 comments:

Sara said...

Rallison's books are so cute and I'm really looking forward to this one! It will be great for a lazy weekend afternoon! Hope you enjoy it!

♫♥✿Chas @ LovLivLife Reviews✿♥♫ said...

I've never heard of this one but it sounds like a great one!=)

Enjoy!

http://lll808.blogspot.com/2010/04/in-my-mailbox-15.html

Laura (The Bookie Bunch) said...

I've never heard of this one either...enjoy!

Here's my IMM for the week: http://bookielaura.blogspot.com/2010/04/in-my-mailbox-42410.html

I hope you have an awesome Sunday!
Laura from the Bookie Bunch ;D

Steph said...

This looks like a fun read. Enjoy!

Nina said...

I just love the description of this book. The girl on the book looks like Tori Spelling. :)
Enjoy the book and I'am looking forward to your review.

Tales of Whimsy said...

Oooo I loved this one. I hope you do too.

Anonymous said...

This one sounds fun. I hope you enjoy it. :D

Kerstin said...

this one is new to me, sounds interesting. Happy reading :)

Copyright ©2009-2013 Cornucopia of Reviews. All Rights Reserved.