Monday, April 19, 2010

Teaser Tuesday (April 20)

What is teaser tuesday?
It's a meme hosted by Should Be Reading and here are the
rules:
Grab your current read...

Open to a random page
Share two teaser sentences from somewhere on the page
Don't include spoilers

"After starting my fifth year of lessons at the Magician's Keep, I had hoped to be able to do more with my magic. Pazia's abilities had grown so much since we sat next to each other during our very first session that the Master Magicians considered allowing her to take the Master-level test."

-Storm Glass, Page 8, by Maria V. Snyder

14 comments:

Jennifer said...

Definitely an interesting teaser. The only magic novels I ever read were the Harry Potter books, I need to broaden my horizons. My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/04/teaser-tuesdays-skin-and-bones.html

pussreboots said...

I like the cover. My teaser is from The Light Fantastic.

Jan von Harz said...

Oh I have this one to read next in my TBR pile. Love a little jealousy in a character makes for great conflict.

Marg said...

I have read a couple of Maria Snyders books and loved them. I really need to read the next one!

Mine is here

Amy said...

This one sounds interesting. I may have to look this up. Good teaser.

Nina said...

I like the cover and I like the teaser! :)
I have read some reviews for this series, and almost all of them said they where AWESOME.

Alayne said...

Oooh this looks very intriguing! Great teaser. I have two teasers today at The Crowded Leaf.

Andrea said...

That sounds like an interesting book. I'll have to look it up.

My teaser.

Michelle said...

Sounds interesting. I'm wondering what's that in his hands!?

My teaser is up`

Book Sake said...

Sounds good - added to my TBR list. Thanks!

My teaser is at BookSake.

Tales of Whimsy said...

Good one! Why haven't I read this yet?

Kaye said...

Love the cover! i'm starting to like magic elements in a book more and more. My teaser and contest link is here

Christina T said...

I love this series. I haven't read the Magic series yet but the Glass series is fantastic. I hope you are enjoying Storm Glass.

Here is my teaser

Lisa said...

Sounds like a little competition! Good teaser.

My teaser is here.

Copyright ©2009-2013 Cornucopia of Reviews. All Rights Reserved.