Saturday, April 10, 2010

In My Mailbox (April 11)

In my mailbox was created by Kristi of The Story Siren, who was inspired by Pop Culture Junkie. Here are the books I got this week...

For Review:

The Wide-Awake Princess by E.D. Baker
(Published by Bloomsbury USA/Release Date: April 27, 2010)

In this new stand-alone fairy tale, Princess Annie is the younger sister to Gwen, the princess destined to be Sleeping Beauty. When Gwennie pricks her finger and the whole castle falls asleep, only Annie is awake, and only Annie—blessed (or cursed?) with being impervious to magic—can venture out beyond the rose-covered hedge for help. She must find Gwen’s true love to kiss her awake.


But who is her true love? The irritating Digby? The happy-go-lucky Prince Andreas, who is holding a contest to find his bride? The conniving Clarence, whose sinister motives couldn’t possibly spell true love? Joined by one of her father’s guards, Liam, who happened to be out of the castle when the sleeping spell struck, Annie travels through a fairy tale land populated with characters both familiar and new as she tries to fix her sister and her family...and perhaps even find a true love of her own.

A huge thanks to E.D. Baker and Kate at Bloomsbury for this one! I'm loving it so far.

8 comments:

Monster of Books said...

Aww the cover looks so cute. Hope you enjoy, Happy Reading XD

Dazzling Mage said...

I love the cover. So Disney-ish! Looking forward to your review!

Kathy Martin said...

This book does look and sound good. I hope you enjoy it. Happy reading!

Alayne said...

Looks cute! Happy reading! My mailbox is at The Crowded Leaf.

Maria (Serpentine Library) said...

The cover does look cute! Hope you enjoy it. Have a great reading week.

Sarah said...

This sounds like a fun book! I hope you enjoy it & I'll watch out for your review :o)

deltay said...

Aww, this looks really cute! Happy reading :)

Tales of Whimsy said...

Oooooooooooooooooooo I am SO green with envy! Enjoy! I can't wait to hear alllll about it.

Copyright ©2009-2013 Cornucopia of Reviews. All Rights Reserved.