Monday, April 14, 2014

Teaser Tuesday (April 15)

What is teaser tuesday?
It's a meme hosted by Should Be Reading and here are the rules: 

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers! 


"What if, in training to fight Dorothy, I became just like her? 
'You're not Dorothy, dear," Gert said. 
-Dorothy Must Die, Page 159, by Danielle Paige

8 comments:

Silvia said...

I've been seeing this book around lately and I practically got intrigued by it instantly! Love your teaser and hope you're enjoying the read!

Thanks for sharing, I'm a new follower and here's my TT :)

Juli Rahel said...

I have heard of this one but I'm not quite sure what it's about. Why must Dorothy die? And why is the main character being trained?
Thanks for sharing :) Hope you have a good weekend!

My First Chapter, First Paragraph & Teaser

Juli @ Universe in Words

Love Africa Book Club said...

That title grabs my attention and so does the teaser. Here's mine
www.lovebitesandsilk.co.uk/2014/04/teasertuesday-opening-paragraph-stately.html

Tales of Whimsy said...

Oooo harsh but gooood.

Dark Franny said...

Ohhh, I have seen this book not long ago and I thought "Wow, this sounds definitely cool, let's check it out!"
Your teaser is hooking, thanks for sharing and I'm glad to know other bloggers are aware of this book!

Here's mine: http://darkfrannysthoughts.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/teaser-tuesday-21.html

Dazzling Mage said...

Really curious about what you think of this one. The synopsis sounds really interesting. And nice teaser!

Anonymous said...

Interesting cover and teaser.

Jillian said...

I saw this one at the bookstore and wanted to get it right away! Sounds so intriguing!

Copyright ©2009-2013 Cornucopia of Reviews. All Rights Reserved.