Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Teaser Tuesday (April 8)

What is teaser tuesday?
It's a meme hosted by Should Be Reading and here are the rules: 

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!  


"When I was young," wrote Jim, "my ambition was to be one of the people who make a difference in this world. My hope still is to leave this world a little bit better for my being here." 
-Jim Henson: The Biography, Page 490, by Brian Jay Jones

I'm slowly working through this one (non-fiction takes me a lot longer to get through), and I'm enjoying it. The Muppets were a huge thing for me as a child, and something my entire family enjoy. Lots of giggles and warm memories come up for me when I think of Kermit and Miss Piggy. 


6 comments:

Juli Rahel said...

Non-fiction also takes me longer but I do like biographies although I don't read them as much as I'd like! Jim Henson is a good one though! I'm a new follower :) Thanks for sharing!
My Teaser
Juli @ Universe in Words

Beth F said...

I love biography. So sad that he died young.

Kathy Martin said...

Nonfiction takes me quite a while too. I am also a Muppets fan. My teasers this week are from The Chance by Robyn Carr and House of Ivy & Sorrow by Natalie Whipple. Happy reading!

Dazzling Mage said...

That is an awesome teaser. Looking forward to your review.

Sandra Nachlinger said...

This sounds like a biography I'd enjoy reading. My son loved Bert and Ernie (and so did I!)
My Teaser is from SNOW FENCE ROAD.

Tales of Whimsy said...

Sounds good but I totally get working through it slowly. Great quote.

Copyright ©2009-2013 Cornucopia of Reviews. All Rights Reserved.