Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday (April 9)


Waiting on Wednesday was started by Jill at Breaking the Spine. This weekly meme shares the upcoming books that I'm most excited about.


Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins

From the glittering streets of Manhattan to the moonlit rooftops of Paris, falling in love is easy for hopeless dreamer Isla and introspective artist Josh. But as they begin their senior year in France, Isla and Josh are quickly forced to confront the heartbreaking reality that happily-ever-afters aren’t always forever.

Their romantic journey is skillfully intertwined with those of beloved couples Anna and Étienne and Lola and Cricket, whose paths are destined to collide in a sweeping finale certain to please fans old and new.

Published by Dutton
Release Date: August 14, 2014
 
 So I technically have already had this as a WoW post, but it now has an official release date, hurrah! I can't wait to jump back into this series.
 

3 comments:

Milka said...

I AM SO EXCITED FOR THIS. Like oh my gosh, this will probably be so good.

Missie said...

I really need to read this series!
Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

Unknown said...

I have wanted to start this series for so long! I need to just give in and read it since this will be out soon. Or maybe I'll wait so I can read them all in a row. Anyway, great pick :)

Copyright ©2009-2013 Cornucopia of Reviews. All Rights Reserved.