Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Teaser Tuesday (February 23)

What is teaser tuesday?
It's a meme hosted by Should Be Reading and here are the
rules:
Grab your current read...

Open to a random page
Share two teaser sentences from somewhere on the page
Don't include spoilers

"This was the nineteenth century, after all, and one simply did not attack unannounced and uninvited! Even werewolves, who could not control themselves at full moon, made certain they had enough clavigers around to lock them away."

Soulless, Page 18, by Gail Carriger

11 comments:

YA Book Queen said...

Oooh, interesting! I totally need to read this book!

Karissa E said...

I loved this book! It seems like I have been waiting for the next book in the series "Changeless" to come out forever :-)
Here's mine.

Harvee said...

Excellent tease. Makes me wonder what it's all about. My teaser.

Andrea said...

Funny teaser. I need to read this book one day.

Here's mine.

Cecelia said...

Ahahaha! I LOVE this book. And can't wait for the next one. I'm a total sucker for a book that can make me laugh, think, and fall in love all at the same time. Great teaser!

If you'd like, you can check out mine here.

Tales of Whimsy said...

*giggle*
Nice :)

Lori said...

Interesting teaser. I actually want to read this book. Enjoy your read. Here's Mine.

Book Soulmates said...

It sounds interesting. The cover reminds me of Mary Poppins, lol. Is that weird?

Here are our teasers!

♥Isalys
Book Soulmates

ninefly said...

lol, I'm starting this soon, and I'm totally looking forward to more snark like this XD

Christina T said...

This sounds like a great book. I enjoyed the teaser! I suppose that even supernaturals must follow Victorian society's protocols. :)

Here is my teaser.

Cecelia said...

p.s. I like your new blog design. Or it may not be so new...not sure, as I've been missing in the blogosphere. But I like it!

Copyright ©2009-2013 Cornucopia of Reviews. All Rights Reserved.