Monday, February 1, 2010

Teaser Tuesday (February 2)

Happy February!

What is teaser tuesday?
It's a meme hosted by Should Be Reading and here are the
rules:
Grab your current read...

Open to a random page
Share two teaser sentences from somewhere on the page
Don't include spoilers

"I checked the call ID (I'd totally learned not to pick up unless I recognized the name. Otherwise I'd find myself at the receiving end of a long harangue about why I hadn't called in so long and how much someone with a name like Eduardo was just dying to fly to Paris with me again) and was surprised to see that it wasn't Brandon at all, but Lulu."

-Being Nikki, Page 13, by Meg Cabot

6 comments:

Andrea said...

That is such a cute book and I was so surprised by it which is rare for that kind of book. Great teaser!
Here's mine.

Tales of Whimsy said...

Nice one! I love that puppy!

Nina said...

Oooh nice. It sounds totally sweet and something fun to read.

Kaye said...

Sounds like a busy social life. My teaser is here

Emma Michaels said...

I loved this book! I am really looking forward to Runaway! I am reading Iron King so I just had to use it for my teaser. Here is my blog where you can find it: http://emmamichaels.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Ugh, I just hate it when people call me saying they're dying to fly to Paris with me! hehe. Great teaser :)

Here's my Teaser.

Copyright ©2009-2013 Cornucopia of Reviews. All Rights Reserved.