Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Teaser Tuesday (February 16)

What is teaser tuesday?
It's a meme hosted by Should Be Reading and here are the
rules:
Grab your current read...

Open to a random page
Share two teaser sentences from somewhere on the page
Don't include spoilers

"There are two things you can count on in Gaitlin. One, you can be different, even crazy, as long as you come out of the house every now and then, so folks don't think you're an axe murderer. Two, if there's a story to tell, you can be sure there'll be someone to tell it."

-Beautiful Creatures, Page 30, by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl

9 comments:

Amanda Makepeace said...

I can't wait to read this! It's on my birthday wishlist. :-)


Here's my teaser.

Unknown said...

Love that cover!

Barbara said...

interesting tease.

Here's mine from BRAVA, VALENTINE and I have 5 copies to give away.

http://blog.readinggroupchoices.com/content/blog/barbara/10/february/teaser-tuesday-216-brava-valentine

jlshall said...

Haven't read this one, but I love the teaser! Great cover, too.

Here's my teaser.

Lori said...

I want to read this book. Cool teaser. Here's Mine

Jennifer said...

Sounds like an interesting read. I liked the teaser! Mine is here: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/02/teaser-tuesdays-things-that-keep-us.html

tweezle said...

What an awesome teaser! The more I read about this book, the more I want it!

Here's the link to mine:
http://tweezlereads.blogspot.com/2010/02/teaser-tuesday_16.html

Alayne said...

Nice teaser. I've heard great things about this book. Mine is at The Crowded Leaf.

Monster of Books said...

Haha I remember this!! I love this book. Nice teaser, can't wait to see your review!!

Copyright ©2009-2013 Cornucopia of Reviews. All Rights Reserved.