Friday, November 20, 2009

What's On My TBR Shelf


I thought I'd do a post where I discussed what exactly is in my TBR pile. Currently, it's taking up my entire desk...

Here's my list:
The Trouble with Magic by Madelyn Alt
The Cinderella Society by Kay Cassidy
Being Nikki by Meg Cabot
Ransom My Heart by Meg Cabot
Soulless by Gail Carriger
Accidentally Engaged by Mary Carter
Devil's Kiss by Sarwat Chadda
Fifteen Minutes of Shame by Lisa Daily
Fortune's Folly by Deva Fagan
The Guidance by Marley Gibson
Mr. Darcy, Vampyre by Amanda Grange
Violet Wings by Victoria Hanley
Shoe Addicts Anonymous by Beth Harbison
North of Beautiful by Justina Chen Headley
The Cupcake Queen by Heather Hepler
Need by Carrie Jones
The Monster Variations by Daniel Kraus
Abby Cooper, Psychic Eye by Victoria Laurie
Oracles of Delphi Keep by Victoria Laurie
What's A Ghoul to Do by Victoria Laurie
The Mark by Jen Nadol
Another Faust by Daniel and Dina Nayeri
Blue Moon by Alyson Noel
Geek Charming by Robin Palmer
The Dashwood Sisters' Secrets of Love by Rosie Rushton
Perfect You by Elizabeth Scott
Fire Study by Maria V Snyder
Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
The Cinderella Pact by Sarah Strohmeyer
Castration Celebration by Jake Wizner
Donut Days by Lara Zielin

So, you can see why I've been trying to stop myself from buying more books. I have read a few in the past week, so at least I'm making some progress. I'm also expecting to get a few done over Thanksgiving break...Thank goodness for vacations!

5 comments:

Tales of Whimsy said...

You go girl! Impressive.

Sandy said...

Ho. lee. CRAP.

Good luck with that pile!

book weirdo said...

Awesome and it is great about vacations I also have a lot oof reading to catch up on

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is a pile. It's a great pile, though. There's some books in there that I've read and really enjoyed and some that are on my list (sadly not my shelves) to read, too.

Enjoy!

Kay Cassidy said...

Wow, we have a lot of the same titles in our TBR piles! I hope you enjoy THE CINDERELLA SOCIETY. :-)

Copyright ©2009-2013 Cornucopia of Reviews. All Rights Reserved.