Saturday, November 21, 2009

In My Mailbox (November 21)

In my mailbox was created by Kristi of The Story Siren, who was inspired by Pop Culture Junkie. Here are the books I got this week...

I actually didn't get any books this week, but I forgot to mention one that I got a few weeks ago. I picked it up as part of the Everything Austen Challenge.

Mr. Darcy, Vampyre by Amanda Grange

Mr. Darcy, Vampyre starts where Pride and Prejudice ends and introduces a dark family curse so perfectly that the result is a delightfully thrilling, spine-chilling, breathtaking read. A dark, poignant and visionary continuation of Austen's beloved story, this tale is full of danger, darkness and immortal love.

12 comments:

Alexia561 said...

Not sure how I managed to miss this one, but will have to check it out! Mr Darcy and vampires? Should be interesting! :)

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

I haven't read any of these Austen knock offs yet.... I am curious if they are good. :) It looks good...

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great book, and kinda nice that since you forgot to post you can post it this week so you have something to post eh. Enjoy!!

Cecelia said...

I have this one awaiting its turn for the Everything Austen challenge as well...

We should get on that! Good luck and happy reading!

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

The cover of this one is amazing!! I can't wait to hear what you think of the book.

go with happiness said...

Hmm--interested in what you'll think of it. I was intruiged by the synopsis and cover when I saw a couple months back, but wasn't sure if I should get it.

Camryn said...

Oooh. This sounds really original. I'd read anything with Mr.Darcy in it. LOL.

Emily said...

I've seen this book mentioned other places- I'm still not sure I'm sold on the concept but I'm interested to read it anyway. Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

I really want to read this one, it sounds super interesting. Enjoy & I'll be looking out for your review. :)

The Book Owl said...

I like the cover. Happy reading. :)

Unknown said...

OHH this one sounds really good! I hope you enjoy it!

Tales of Whimsy said...

I love this cover.

Copyright ©2009-2013 Cornucopia of Reviews. All Rights Reserved.