Saturday, November 7, 2009

In My Mailbox (November 8)

In my mailbox was created by Kristi of The Story Siren, who was inspired by Pop Culture Junkie. Here are the books I got this week...

Ok, so I did buy a book this week. I know, shame on me.

Need by Carrie Jones

Zara collects phobias the way other high school girls collect lipsticks. Little wonder, since life’s been pretty rough so far. Her father left, her stepfather just died, and her mother’s pretty much checked out. Now Zara’s living with her grandmother in sleepy, cold Maine so that she stays “safe.” Zara doesn’t think she’s in danger; she thinks her mother can’t deal.

Wrong. Turns out that guy she sees everywhere, the one leaving trails of gold glitter, isn’t a figment of her imagination. He’s a pixie—and not the cute, lovable kind with wings. He’s the kind who has dreadful, uncontrollable needs. And he’s trailing Zara.

What did you get this week?

This is also my 150th post!! I actually just realized it, and it's inspired me to actually schedule some posts.

18 comments:

Unknown said...

That one keeps yelling at me in the bookstore... I guess I need to listen to it and buy it! Happy reading!!

xoxo
jennie

Rebecca said...

I read Need a little while ago. It's quite a good book. Hope you enjoy reading it.

Sara said...

Hope you enjoy NEED, I got CAPTIVATE in my IMM this week! :)

YA Book Queen said...

Need totally rocks, I hope you'll love it! I'm so pumped for Captivate!

Faye( Ramblings of a Teenage Bookworm) said...

Yeah no shame b/c/ NEED is freak'n awesome!!! happy reading!!!

Lauren said...

Ooh, Need! I want to read that too. I've never seen it in a bookstore here but it looks intriguing enough to order!

Cat said...

I loved this one! I do hope you enjoy it. I am desperate for CAPTIVATE to come out now!

the story siren said...

oh! love this book! happy reading!

real estate agent in Toronto said...

Thanks for opinions about Need. I'm just looking for some present for my niece and this book sounds like a perfect present for her. I think she will love it.

Take care,
Julie

Sandy said...

I have that book too! It's very cute :)

Lizzy said...

I'm glad to see that so many people have liked this one. I'd been thinking about buying it for a while, and I'm glad to see that if I broke my streak of staying out of the bookstore, it was for a good reason.

The Book Owl said...

I haven't read this yet. I hope you enjoy it!

Dahlia (TheBookShopaholic) said...

Great book. Hope you have lots of fun reading it.

Jessica said...

This book sounds really interesting! Hope you enjoy it. : D

Jessica W. - Book Bound

Unknown said...

OHHH I got NEED too - I cant WAIT to sink my teeth into it! :D

Ellz said...

Great mailbox, I am anxious to read this book!

I just started following you!

Elie (Ellz Readz)

Anonymous said...

I've been wanting to read this one too. Hope you like it!!

Monster of Books said...

cool have fun munching down your books.
~Monster Of Books~

Copyright ©2009-2013 Cornucopia of Reviews. All Rights Reserved.