Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Waiting on Wednesday (November 18)

This was started by Jill at Breaking the Spine. Basically, these are books that haven't been released yet, but that I can't wait for.

You Wish by Mandy Hubbard

Kayla McHenry’s sweet sixteenth sucks! Her dad left, her grades dropped, and her BFF is dating the boy Kayla’s secretly loved for years. Blowing out her candles, Kayla thinks: I wish my birthday wishes actually came true. Because they never freakin’ do.

Kayla wakes the next day to a life-sized, bright pink My Little Pony outside her window. Then a year’s supply of gumballs arrives. And a boy named Ken with a disturbing resemblance to the doll of same name stalks her. As the ghosts of Kayla’s wishes-past appear, they take her on a wild ride… but they MUST STOP. Because when she was 15? She wished Ben Mackenzie would kiss her.

And Ben is her best friend's boyfriend.




Published by Razorbill
Release Date: August 2010

I really enjoyed Prada and Prejudice, so I'll definitely be picking this one up

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

This sounds really cute! I loved the cover but hadn't read the summary until now. :)

Sandy said...

I had it backwards *read Michelle's comment* I read the summary first before seeing the cover. It's so cute!!!

Nina said...

Wow, sounds like allot of fun.
I like the sweet cover. :)

Here;s mine:
http://jadorehappyendings.blogspot.com/2009/11/wow-6.html

Unknown said...

Now that sounds like a fun book - with a twist maybe? HMMM

Jessica said...

Looks super cute!

You can check out my WoW post here.

Tales of Whimsy said...

OMG
This sounds goood. I love the premise.

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

Awww, this one looks so cute!! Thanks for sharing!

Jennay and Luke the Pup said...

This sounds soooo cute. I love the cover, too. Does anyone else want a yummy cupcake? I'll have to pick this one up when it's time.

Copyright ©2009-2013 Cornucopia of Reviews. All Rights Reserved.