Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Teaser Tuesday (November 17)

What is teaser tuesday?
It's a meme hosted by Should Be Reading and here are the
rules:
Grab your current read...

Open to a random page
Share two teaser sentences from somewhere on the page
Don't include spoilers

"Then I met Nash's gaze, hoping panic didn't show in the probably swirling depts of mine. 'So...when you said you can't stop death, what you really meant is that you can't stop Tod?'"

-My Soul To Take, page 130, by Rachel Vincent

12 comments:

Marce said...

I love the cover and title, nicely chosen teaser.

Here is mine.

http://teawithmarce.blogspot.com/2009/11/teaser-tuesday-weight-of-silence.html

Andrea said...

Hmmm, I wonder what that means. Great teaser!

Book Bird Dog said...

Ooh, sounds seriious! Here's "My teaser.

Anonymous said...

I love that teaser, really makes you wonder!

Anonymous said...

Great teaser!

Jessica said...

Great teaser! All suspensful and what not.

Hope you're enjoying the book so far! It's on my TBR list.

My teaser is here.

Jessica W.

Alayne said...

Very interesting teaser. Here's my link: http://thecrowdedleaf.wordpress.com/2009/11/17/teaser-tuesday-double-or-nothin/

Nina said...

Great teaser. Very good.

Cecelia said...

Oh! Oh! I have this one sitting by my bed, and I was actually thinking of reading it today. I will absolutely HAVE to now. Great teaser!

If you'd like, you can check out mine here.

Jennifer said...

A suspenseful teaser! My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2009/11/joy-teaser-tuesdays.html

Lisa said...

i wonder what's that all about

here's mine

Allison Vaughn said...

I haven't heard of this book before! So interesting!

Allison
- My Teaser

Copyright ©2009-2013 Cornucopia of Reviews. All Rights Reserved.