Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Teaser Tuesday (November 3)

What is teaser tuesday? It's a meme hosted by Should Be Reading and here are the rules:
Grab your current read...

Open to a random page
Share two teaser sentences from somewhere on the pag
e
Don't include spoilers

So, technically I did a teaser for this same book last week. However, I'm really enjoying it (possibly due to all the psych jargon that I understand). So, once again you'll get a teaser from Psych Major Syndrome

"Signs that Sydney was definitely a narcissistic personality: Grandiose self-importance, check. Fantasies of unlimited success or power, check. Believes she is "special" or somehow deserving of excessive admiration, check, check."

-Psych Major Syndrome, page 105, by Alicia Thompson

7 comments:

Tales of Whimsy said...

Nice! Good one :)

Karissa E said...

Fun teaser! Here's mine.
:-)

Sandy said...

crazy grad students!

Andrea said...

Lol, great teaser!

Unknown said...

Looks great. I just added it to my list. Here's mine.

Cecelia said...

Funny! I liked the beginning of this book, but then I put it down, and I haven't gotten back to it yet...

Great teaser!

Alyssa Kirk said...

Very fun!

Copyright ©2009-2013 Cornucopia of Reviews. All Rights Reserved.