Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Teaser Tuesday (July 21)

Here's my teaser this week -

It's a meme hosted by Should Be Reading and here are the rules:
Grab your current read...
Open to a random page
Share two teaser sentences from somewhere on the page
Don't include spoilers!

"I see her cheeks stain red and know I've touched a nerve. There's definitely something she's not telling me and I can't seem to break through her mind to find out what it is."

Page 89, Ghost Huntress: The Awakening, by Marley Gibson

4 comments:

Rich Mom, Rich Dad. Poor Mom, Poor Dad. said...

How is this book so far? I love the teaser!!!

Mine is up!

http://booknerdextraordinaire.blogspot.com/

Cecelia said...

Great teaser!

Andrea said...

That's a great teaser!

Sandy said...

That's a good teaser. I'm curious as to what she said to strike a nerve. o.O

Copyright ©2009-2013 Cornucopia of Reviews. All Rights Reserved.