Monday, January 4, 2010

2010 Debut Author Challenge

The 2010 Debut Author Challenge is hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren You don't have to be a blogger to join the challenge, read the information post here

Here are my 14 choices for the challenge, although knowing me, I'll probably change them over the course of the year (Edit: I definitely added/exchanged titles). I've also included the release dates for each book.

Firespell by Chloe Neill (January 5) Reviewed Here
The Line by Teri Hall (March 4) - Reviewed Here
Forget-Her-Nots by Amy Brecount White (March 2) - Reviewed Here
Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins (March 2) - Reviewed Here
A Spy in the House by Y.S. Lee (March 9) - Reviewed Here
The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting (March 16) - Reviewed Here
Whisper by Phoebe Kitanidis (April 27) - Reviewed Here
The Rise of Renegade X by Chelsea Campbell (May 11) - Reviewed Here
I Now Pronounce You Someone Else (June 1) - Reviewed Here
Firelight by Sophie Jordan (September 7) - Reviewed Here
The Replacement by Brenna Yovanoff (September 21) - Reviewed Here
Matched by Ally Condie (November 30) - Reviewed Here

6 comments:

I Want To Read That said...

I'm doing this too - Good luck:)

Teri Hall said...

Thanks so much for including The Line. I hope you enjoy it.

in which a girl reads said...

Whoo, I signed up this as well. I just finished Forget-Her-Nots (ARC tour) and it was great :)

Y S Lee said...

Hi, and thank you for choosing A Spy in the House. Happy new year, and happy reading!

Amy Brecount White said...

Hey, Lizzy. Thanks so much for including FORGET-HER-NOTS! 2010 is going to rock for books!

the story siren said...

yay! thanks for joining the challenge! it's going to be a lot of fun! you've got a great list! good luck!

Copyright ©2009-2013 Cornucopia of Reviews. All Rights Reserved.