Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Teaser Tuesday (January 12)


What is teaser tuesday?
It's a meme hosted by Should Be Reading and here are the
rules:
Grab your current read...

Open to a random page
Share two teaser sentences from somewhere on the page
Don't include spoilers

"So the take-away lesson is humility. I can't take on other people's burdens"

-The Peculiar Superpowers of Eleanor Armstrong, page 30, by K.A. Schloegel

*I'm not a huge fan of the cover, but I'm really enjoying the way the chapters are set up. Expect to hear more about that in the upcoming review.

10 comments:

Tales of Whimsy said...

Interesting cover. I can't take my eyes off of it.

Karissa E said...

Good advice and an interesting cover. I haven't heard of this book before.

Here's mine.

Jennifer said...

Good teaser, excellent advise. My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/01/teaser-tuesdays-corrigans-pool.html

Book Dilettante said...

I salute you for reading the book in spite of the cover!

Alayne said...

Yeah, the cover is not so great! My teaser is at The Crowded Leaf.

Andrea said...

Very true. I'm intrigued by the cover actually. It's not great, but it's eye-catching. Great teaser.
Here's mine.

Miss Moppet said...

I like the teaser! Not sure about the cover!

Here's mine:

http://misadventuresofmoppet.wordpress.com/2010/01/12/teaser-tuesday-the-time-of-singing-by-elizabeth-chadwick/

Kaye said...

yeah, the cover doesn't do it for me either. Too choppy. My teaser is from the Chocolate Snowman Murders and can be found here

Emma said...

Loved the teaser! I'm not a fan of the cover either. Would've picked up this book and set it back down immediately afterwards in the bookstore.

Monster of Books said...

Good teaser, love the cover of the book :)

Copyright ©2009-2013 Cornucopia of Reviews. All Rights Reserved.