Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday (January 29)


Waiting on Wednesday was started by Jill at Breaking the Spine. This weekly meme shares the upcoming books that I'm most excited about.


A World Without Princes (The School of Good and Evil 2) by Soman Chainani

In the epic sequel to the New York Times bestselling novel, The School for Good and Evil, Sophie and Agatha are home, living out their Ever After. But life isn't quite the fairy tale they expected.

When Agatha secretly wishes she'd chosen a different happy ending, she reopens the gates to the School for Good and Evil. But the world she and Sophie once knew has changed.

Witches and princesses, warlocks and princes are no longer enemies. New bonds are forming; old bonds are being shattered. But underneath this uneasy arrangement, a war is brewing and a dangerous enemy rises. As Agatha and Sophie battle to restore peace, an unexpected threat could destroy everything, and everyone, they love-and this time, it comes from within.

Published by HarperCollins
Release Date: April 15, 2014

Eeee, I can't wait. Love the cover, loved the first book, can't wait!


8 comments:

Jennie said...

Ooh! Love the cover art, haven't even heard of this one yet. You'll have to tell me all about the first - you know I love fairy tale type well anything :)

Tales of Whimsy said...

Nice. Who hasn't wondered if they chose the right ending? I like this premise.

Lisa Mandina said...

I've seen these books around, and they seem to be popular!
Check out my WOW

Unknown said...

I like the cover! Hope you can stop by mine.

Mariko @ The Storybook Kingdom said...

I haven't heard of this of the first book. Looks very interesting.

Lisa @ Lost in Literature said...

Hmmm... I've thought about reading this series, I'm just not sure it's for me. I'm still considering it though. LOL I hope you enjoy it! :)

Little Miss Becky said...

I love the covers for this series---so stunning and this one lives up to the first! I need to start this series very soon!

Unknown said...

Love this cover. I need to get round to reading the first one now!

Copyright ©2009-2013 Cornucopia of Reviews. All Rights Reserved.