Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Teaser Tuesday (January 28)

What is Teaser Tuesday?
It's a meme hosted by Should Be Reading and here are the rules: 

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!  


"'The road that I speak of leads to the Mines of Moria,' said Gandalf. Only Gimli lifted up his head; a smouldering fire was in his eyes."
-The Fellowship of the Ring, Page 287, by J. R. R. Tolkein

Ok seriously, this is my last one from this book because I'm almost finished. Still, so many great quotes!



2 comments:

Tales of Whimsy said...

Oooo foreshadowing. I like it.

Linda @ (un)Conventional Bookworms said...

I was never able to get into this book, I have started it several times. Great that you love it so much :)

Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

Copyright ©2009-2013 Cornucopia of Reviews. All Rights Reserved.