Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday (March 10)

This was started by Jill at Breaking the Spine. Basically, these books haven't been released yet, but I'm eagerly anticipating them.

Against all odds, Katniss Everdeen has survived the Hunger Games twice. But now that she’s made it out of the bloody arena alive, she’s still not safe. The Capitol is angry. The Capitol wants revenge. Who do they think should pay for the unrest? Katniss. And what’s worse, President Snow has made it clear that no one else is safe either. Not Katniss’s family, not her friends, not the people of District 12. Powerful and haunting, this thrilling final installment of Suzanne Collins’s groundbreaking The Hunger Games trilogy promises to be one of the most talked about books of the year.

Published by Scholastic

Release Date: August 26, 2010

I have no words to describe how excited I am about this book!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wonderful pick, I am going to TRY to not read these till this one comes out, though it's so hard since they appear so amazing!

Tales of Whimsy said...

Oh me too :)

Sandy said...

Ditto! :D

Christina T said...

August can't get here fast enough! This has to be the most anticipated book of 2010 for me. Great pick!

Here is my WoW pick

Emma said...

I absolutely agree. Want want.

Copyright ©2009-2013 Cornucopia of Reviews. All Rights Reserved.