Saturday, March 27, 2010

In My Mailbox (March 28)

In my mailbox was created by Kristi of The Story Siren, who was inspired by Pop Culture Junkie. Here are the books I got this week...

Did you know you can borrow some Barnes and Noble e-books? I didn't, until one of my friends lent me one:

The Titan's Curse by Rick Riordan


When the goddess Artemis goes missing, she is believed to have been kidnapped. And now it's up to Percy and his friends to find out what happened. Who is powerful enough to kidnap a goddess? They must find Artemis before the winter solstice, when her influence on the Olympian Council could swing an important vote on the war with the Titans. Not only that, but first Percy will have to solve the mystery of a rare monster that Artemis was hunting when she disappeared -- a monster rumored to be so powerful it could destroy Olympus forever.



I also got swamped with work this week, hence my lack of posting. I'll make up for it this week, with my reviews for The Maze Runner, and the upcoming book Whisper. What did you get this week?

10 comments:

Brittany said...

I have to read The Lightning Thief... Enjoy!

Monster of Books said...

Ooh I still have yet to read the first book but the series does look promising. Can't wait to hear your review of this. Enjoy your book & Happy Reading.

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

I really want to start this series!!

Emma Michaels said...

congrats!

Maria said...

I really want to read that series :D

Christina T said...

I hope you enjoy the Titan's Curse. I love the Percy Jackson books.

Tales of Whimsy said...

O O O I echo Carrie. I really need to read this series.

Unknown said...

I really need to read this series. Love the cover!

Gina said...

Oooh...the Percy Jackson series...my one friend will not stop going on about it. Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

you only have 7 days left to read it, my friend. and i can only lend it once. so i hope you're reading it!!!

Copyright ©2009-2013 Cornucopia of Reviews. All Rights Reserved.