Thursday, March 18, 2010

Fairy Dessert Arc Contest

Lisa Mantchev is hosting a contest to find a Fairy-irresistible dessert. In doing so, you're entered to win an arc of Perchance to Dream (Théâtre Illuminata Book 2). Click here for the rules of the contest.


So, when trying to think of a dessert I tried to think of what I would love if I were a fairy. Here's what I came up with:


Cupcakes decorated like Starry Night! It's got lots of frosting for throwing, you can make it out of mini-cupcakes (perfect fairy size), and they taste delicious.

The recipe for these cupcakes, directions on how to make Starry Night, and a lot of other fun cupcake decorations can be found in the book Hello, Cupcake by Karen Tack & Alan Richardson. I saw a demo they did, and they make it look so easy! I, on the other hand, have just barely learned how to frost plain cupcakes.

You can pre-order Perchance to Dream at Indiebound here

3 comments:

Monster of Books said...

Cool contest post!! I love the cover of the sequel!!

Tales of Whimsy said...

I love it. How fun :) Great choice :)

vvb32 reads said...

cool cupcakes. looks too pretty to eat!

Copyright ©2009-2013 Cornucopia of Reviews. All Rights Reserved.