Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Teaser Tuesday (March 9)

What is teaser tuesday?
It's a meme hosted by Should Be Reading and here are the
rules:
Grab your current read...

Open to a random page
Share two teaser sentences from somewhere on the page
Don't include spoilers

"His sweater was beginning to unravel along the edge and his kilt had a few grass stains. I expected someone who slept in an alley to reek, but a nice scent drifted off him, flowery but not familiar."
-Coffeehouse Angel, Page 27, by Suzanne Selfors

5 comments:

Sarah (Book Reviews from Inside an Igloo) said...

I've never heard of this book, but I like the teaser you picked! I'm a new follower :)

Maria (Serpentine Library) said...

Cute teaser! I haven't heard of this book either, but the teaser you picked makes it sound like a fun read!

jlshall said...

Sleeping in an alley in a kilt, hmmmm? Interesting. Excellent teaser!
Here's mine

Lori said...

LOL, I am not sure to laugh are be curious. Cool teaser. Enjoy your book. Here'smine.

Anonymous said...

nice post. thanks.

Copyright ©2009-2013 Cornucopia of Reviews. All Rights Reserved.