Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Teaser Tuesday (December 28)

What is Teaser Tuesday?
It's a meme hosted by Should Be Reading and here are the rules:
Grab your current read...
Open to a random page
Share two teaser sentences from somewhere on the page
Don't include spoilers.

"Dying should have been the worst moment in my life. I mean, hello, getting run over by a school bus full of band geeks while wearing the regulation gym uniform of red polyester short shorts and a practically see-through white T-shirt?"

-The Ghost and the Goth, Page 5, by Stacey Kade

5 comments:

Sara said...

I read this one a couple days ago and loved it! I can't wait for the next one... the characters really grew on me!

Dazzling Mage said...

Lol! I love this teaser! xD

Julie said...

LOL! Awesome. Great teaser. I need to read this book. Here's my teaser.

Anonymous said...

Haha, this book sounds like fun.

Tales of Whimsy said...

LOL I love it so far. Great teaser!

Copyright ©2009-2013 Cornucopia of Reviews. All Rights Reserved.